Conditions of use
Access, navigation, the use of the website www.bertot.com is subject to acceptance by the user of the conditions set out below. Therefore, the navigation and use of this website will automatically define for the customer the application of the following conditions.
Limits of use
The content of this website (including, by way of example, all data, documents, images, fonts, graphics, etc.) is owned by Bertot S.p.A. and it is protected by copyright. All rights reserved. Therefore, the content of the website cannot be modified, copied, reproduced, downloaded, transferred, published, distributed, used in any way without the written consent of Bertot S.p.A.. It is allowed to print and freely download the contents of this website, for strictly personal and non-commercial purposes.
Bertot S.p.A. exercises ordinary diligence to include only precise, complete and updated information in this website. In any case we are not responsible for any problems or damage caused by errors or omissions regarding the accuracy and completeness of the material contained in this website. The information contained in this website can be updated and / or amended without prior notice. The access, navigation and use of the website is under the complete responsibility of the user. Neither Bertot S.p.A. nor third parties involved in the creation and production of the website may be held responsible for any consequence and / or direct or indirect damage arising from access, navigation and use of the website. This includes, as a non-exhaustive example and without limitation, damages for interruptions, cancellations, viruses, loss of data and / or programs, etc.
Bertot S.p.A. declines any liability with regard to the content of other linked websites.
Processing of personal data pursuant to article 13 of the Privacy Code (published on the Official Gazette of the Italian Republic of 29 July 2003, General Series no. 174, Ordinary Supplement n. 123 /L)
Bertot S.p.A., Data Controller, is actively engaged in safeguarding the personal data of its users, and of whoever entrusts this information to our processing. We encourage our users to carefully read and understand this privacy statement before using the website.
Nature of the processed data
We process personal and fiscal data, as well as economic data needed for relationships with its members. Generally, we do not treat any data deemed as sensitive or of a judicial nature in accordance with art. 4, paragraph 1 of the Decree. N. 196/2003; Should it be necessary to treat such data, we will ask your prior consent.
Aim of data processing
The data will be processed in order to:
- - Allow access to public and confidential sections of the website;
- - Activate and maintain any services you have subscribed to online;
- - Process and store such data for the purpose of drafting financial documents;
- - Perform the obligations under laws or regulations;
- - Defend the Data Controller before judicial courts;
- - Send informative material of administrative, commercial or promotional nature;
- - Allow to constantly monitor the effectiveness of the offered services.
The data will be primarily processed using electronic and informatic tools and stored on computer devices, on paper, or on any other kind of appropriate support, in compliance with the minimum security measures of the Technical Regulations on minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code. Specific security measures are adopted to prevent data loss, illicit or improper use and unauthorized access.
Personal data disclosure
All the personal data collected will not be disclosed, meaning that these will not be revealed to unspecified individuals in any way, this also means that the data will not be made accessible or available for consultation. However, personal data might be communicated, i.e. made known to one or more persons, in the following terms:
- - Those appointed to process data within our Company;
- - Persons who can access the data under the provisions of the law, or Community legislation, to the extent defined by law;
- - Persons who need to access the data for ancillary purposes to the relationship, to the extent strictly necessary to carry out the assigned auxiliary tasks (eg. banks and forwarders);
- - Our consultants, to the extent necessary to carry out their duty on our behalf, subject to our letter of assignment that imposes confidentiality and safety in data processing.
Moreover, these data can be communicated and disclosed to the Internet operators appointed by Bertot S.p.A. for the management of their domains. The collected data can be disclosed both nationally and abroad.
Navigation data - Log files - during their normal activity, computer systems and applications running this website detect certain data (whose transmission is implicit in the use of the Internet communication protocols) not associated with directly identifiable users. The collected data include the IP addresses and the domain names of the computers used by Users who connect to the website, URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and the computer environment used by the User. These data are processed, and not held for longer than is strictly necessary, for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of website, as well as to ensure its correct functioning.
Data voluntarily provided by Users - Voluntarily and expressly sending e-mails to the addresses indicated in the different channels of access to this website, and filling out specifically designed forms will involve the acquisition of the sender’s / user’s address and data, which are needed to respond to their demands and / or provide the requested service. Specific summary information will be reported or displayed on those website pages dedicated to particular services on request.
Cookies – by assigning a cookie to a visitor connected to the website, cookie technology is used to improve the usability of the offered services. Cookies are also used to determine the amount of traffic to our website and to track your profile during the process of subscription to the services, to calculate discounts and manage the promotions that may apply to your account. Website visitors can disable the tracking cookies feature on their browser, but in some cases this could cause malfunctions when using our website.
Refusal of data processing and consequences
In the event of failure to include one or more required fields, the party in question will not be able to access the website and the requested service. In this case, the user is invited to leave the website immediately.
With reference to the processing of personal data, pursuant to art. 7 (Right to access personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, the user has:
1. The right to obtain confirmation of whether or not their personal data exist, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The right to be informed of:
- a) the source of personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of processing;
- c) the logic applied in case these data are processed electronically;
- d) the identification details of the data controller, of the supervisors, and of the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- e) the individuals or groups of individuals to whom these data may be communicated, or who can learn about them as designated representative within the State, as managers or as agents.
3. the user has the right to obtain:
- a) updates, amendments or, when interested, the integration of data;
- b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of unlawfully processed data, including those whose records need not be stored for the initial purposes of their collection or subsequent processing;
- c) the confirmation that the actions in items a) and b) have been made known, also as far as their content is concerned, to those to whom the data have been communicated or disclosed, unless this compliance is impossible or involves a clearly disproportional use of means as compared to the protected right.
4. the user has the right to object, wholly or partially:
- a) on the basis of legitimate reasons to the processing of his/her personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of their collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data for advertising campaigns, direct sales, marketing research or for commercial communications.
The data controller is Bertot S.p.A. with registered offices and headquarters in Via Robaronzino 41 bis- 10073 Cirie (TO). To exercise the above listed rights under art. 7 of the Privacy Code, the user will have to e-mail a written request to the Data Manager at [email protected] The list of people responsible for data processing and its outsourcing is available at our offices located in Via Robaronzino 41bis - 10073 Cirie (TO), from XXX XX XX to XX on XX and XX
What are cookies
There are several types of cookies:
These are temporary and last only for the duration of the navigation session. When you close your browser these are deleted.
These are stored on your computer for a specified period (usually a year or more) and are not deleted when you close your browser.
Adobe Flash Player uses its own cookies that are not manageable through your browser settings.
When visiting the website, we can generate the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies
these cookies are necessary to operate the website and without them it would be difficult to view or navigate the website. Our website is integrated with a number of popular social networking websites. These can set cookies to identify you when you log on for their services.
are used to remember the settings chosen by the user and the last visit. They are used to provide a more comprehensive service to improve the visit and the user experience on the website. Cookies in this category include both permanent cookies and session cookies.
these help us to understand how visitors navigate to and through our website, how much time they spend viewing our content and how often they return. We can then use this information to improve our website.
Third party tracking cookies
Cookies of this type are used for marketing campaigns to collect information on the use of the website by visitors, keywords used to reach it, visited websites, and the origins of the traffic generated by users. The data controller may use such information to compile reports and improve the website. Cookies collect information anonymously. Cookies of this type are sent from the website or from third-party domains. Cookies for the integration of third-party functionality cookies of this type are used to integrate third-party functionality on the website (eg, comment forms or icons of social networks that allow visitors to share the content of the website). Cookies in this category can be sent from the domains of the partner websites or from those offering the features present on the website.
For any further information please contact [email protected]
You can also click on the following link it.wikihow.com/Disattivare-i-Cookies for information on how to manage / delete cookies based on the type of the browser used.